Friday, December 4, 2009

Slimming Seaweed Soap

http://www.thejamushop.com/pictures/tummy_soap.gif
As we have discussed in class there was this newly found obsession with hygiene. Importance of hygiene goes hand in hand with a stressed importance of outer beauty, and in this day and age that also stresses peoples weight. Americans buy into all these ways of losing weight, wether it be diet pills, cellulite creams, or hundred calorie packs, we do it all. But, the most absurd in my mind is the fact that we would believe in a "slimmig soap". Their key slogan is "lathering up for a meltdown" in which they are refering to fatty cells that supposedly go away with the use of this product, and "cleansing outside and reducing fat inside" . I am biased since I have never put this soap to the test, but I'd say that the odds are in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment